- About Us
- Online Resources
- How Do I?
- Subject Guides
How Do I? - Computer Services Information
The Library provides wireless access throughout the building to all visitors. No password is required.
All the Library computers have Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, etc.) loaded on them. Those on the Yellow network have Office 2007; those on the Orange Network have Office 2003. Two non-networked workstations near the study rooms have Microsoft Step by Step Interactive, a tutorial for Office 2000, on them.
Printing is available from all Library computers on either Black & White or Color Laser printers.
Please ask for help at the Reference Center as needed.
- Access to Database Resources
- Access to downloadable audio books
- Library Program/Calendar information and online sign-up
- Library Catalog listing our materials and the 38 Libraries of the Morris area
- Ability to request materials from any NJ library with JerseyCat
Access your library account to:
- View your items checked-out
- Renew items
- Place holds on items