- About Us
- Online Resources
- How Do I?
- Subject Guides
How Do I? - Computer Services Information
The Library provides wireless access throughout the building to all visitors. No password is required.
All the Library computers have Office software (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Publisher, etc.) loaded on them.
Printing is available from all Library computers in either Black & White or Color.
Please ask for help at the Reference Desk as needed.
- Access to Online Resources
- Access to downloadable audio books
- Library Program/Calendar information and online sign-up
- Library Catalog listing our materials and the 38 Libraries of the Morris area
- Ability to request materials from any NJ library with JerseyCat
Access your library account to:
- View your items checked-out
- Renew items
- Place holds on items