- About Us
- Online Resources
- How Do I?
- Subject Guides
- Events must conclude a minimum of 15 minutes prior to the regular library closing time, or earlier in cases where more than 15 minutes is needed to complete clean-up as outlined below.
- The program room kitchen may be used to store and prepare refreshments immediately prior to the event. All perishable food must be removed from the premises immediately following the event.
- Empty coffee pots and rinse the inside of each in hot water and soap. DO NOT IMMERSE POTS IN WATER. Dry the inside of each pot, and turn upside down on towels on counter. Wash and dry any other library utensils used and replace them in the cabinets or drawers from which they were taken.
- Be sure the stove top burners and oven are turned off and that both have been cleaned of any spills or debris.
- Waste from groups under 25 can be placed in lined kitchen waste container. Waste from larger groups and recyclables from all groups must be removed from the site.
- Groups must provide their own supplies of all items needed for the scheduled event.
The Applicant agrees to compensate the library fully for any cleaning, repair or replacement of library property deemed necessary by the Program Coordinator.