Facility Use Information

How do I scan or fax documents and images?

The Library offers free scanning services.  Please visit the Circulation Desk for assistance. 

The Library does not offer faxing service.

How do I use the Library quiet study rooms?

The Library has available two quiet study rooms located on the upper level.  Please sign-in to use the quiet study at the Circulation desk.  You may stay up to 3 hours in one day – and you may continue to use it for more than 3 hours in one day if no one is waiting to use the room.  Sign-in for the quiet study rooms is available on a first come, first served basis; no reservations are accepted.

How do I find lost items left at the Library?

The Library has a "Lost and Found" at the Adult Circulation desk for lost papers, eyeglasses, keys, cell phones, flashdrives, etc.  Lost articles of clothing are located on the lower level in a bin under the coat hooks in the hallway.

Syndicate content